Widget can't be used as inline.
Websites are our specialty. We strive to design and develop websites that our clients love. Here at Get Started we don't churn out websites like a factory churns out products. Each website project is run by a dedicated Project Manager with a customised strategy and creative direction. Your business is unique and we build websites that mirror that uniqueness.
Website purpose & objectives
You need a reason for having a website. Although it may sound obvious, a lot of businesses obtain a website simply because they assume that every business needs one. That's not a reason and it's not true. You need a purpose and some clear objectives. These objectives, generally speaking, can be described as any combination of the following:
- Create leads by encouraging new website visitors to phone or email you;
- Facilitate leads from other marketing avenues by providing your website as an information brochure;
- Generate new sales online through ecommerce;
- Market your brand by creating an impressive online presence;
- Engage current customers with relevant, customised website information.
If you have a website already, ask yourself if your website achieves any of those objectives. If you don't have a website, we suggest you use these to work out what your website should achieve. And that's where we come in – to help you construct your objectives and turn these into a website that you love!
Your target website audience is intrinsically aligned with your website objectives. If your focus is to generate ecommerce sales online then you need to know who your target customers are. Here at Get Started, we are very user-focused when it comes to web design and development. We will help you define your website users and create an appropriate web design and website structure that helps you achieve your objectives with your target market.
Investing in a website is no different to investing in a TV advertising campaign or a new store location. You need to weigh up the investment you are making and then align your expected returns from the website with that investment. Your Get Started Project Manager will ensure this return on investment (ROI) is a continuing theme throughout the web design and development process.
Are you sold yet? If not, here are a few more reasons why you should choose Get Started for your website strategy:
- Empathy – we care about you and your business;
- Experience – we’ve been designing and developing websites for 10 years;
- Expertise – we’re professionals in our field;
- Efficiency – we are focused on your return on investment;
- Energy – we’re passionate about what we do.
Are you ready to evolve your customers' digital experience?