Services > Web Hosting > Email Hosting
Your Email Address is Important
We often get potential clients asking us why they should move from their Hotmail or Bigpond email address to an email address @theirbusiness.com.au. The answer is simple - professionalism. You might not think it is important but your potential clients will judge you if they receive an email from an ISP email address like Bigpond or a free email address like Gmail or Hotmail. A professional email address says to the receiver that you are a serious business.
Another important benefit of a professional email address is that you are less likely to be caught by spam and junk mail filters. This is very important if you are emailing new business prospects who do not have your email address.
Email with Get Started
Procuring an email address with Get Started is easy. All you need is a domain name and we'll have you setup with a new email account in no time. We give you access to:
- Webmail: with Webmail you can access your email from any computer, anywhere in the world. This functions like any other web-based email software, such as Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail.
- POP: POP email allows you to receive email on your computer through an email client like Outlook Express.
- Email Client instructions: we make it easy to setup your email accounts in whatever email client you use, whether that be Outlook, Eudora, Outlook Express or Entourage.
- Catch-all: do you want to ensure all email sent to email@example.com is captured? A catch-all account can do just that. (It will also massively increase your spam...)
- Aliases: do you need firstname.lastname@example.org to go to email@example.com? Aliases make this easy.
- Multiple accounts: all our email packages include multiple POP accounts
- Extendable storage: need more space? Easy, give us a call and we'll increase it for you for a small fee.
- Managed Microsoft Exchange: for an additional fee you can have a fully featured Corporate Exchange account without the internal infrastructure.
Are you ready to evolve your customers' digital experience?