While revellers in Australia are basking in the post-race glow – or low, as the case may be – of the Melbourne Cup, a small contingent from Get Started will be jetting off to Kentico’s 404 Conference.
From the 2nd to the 4th of November 2016, Kentico users from around the globe will unite at The Mirage, Las Vegas, for over 30 talks and demonstrations by marketing legends and top-notch developers.
The conference is themed around the idea of failure being the mother of innovation. An impressive lineup of speakers will be pulling back the curtain to reveal how the mistakes they’ve made have led to great successes – and hopefully give you the insights you need to dodge disaster!
The event will be split into two tracks – Business and Technology – and will include behind-the-scenes case studies from real-life projects. There will also be an opportunity to pick the brains of Kentico’s MVPs (including our own CTO, Andy Thompson) in an ‘Ask the Experts’ session, as well as panel discussions and roundtables where you can share your own experiences.
On Day 1, the Business Track will offer a full-day workshop focusing on Kentico’s Online Marketing Solution (also known as the Enterprise Marketing Solution or ‘EMS’). In this workshop, participants will learn how to set up a complete online marketing campaign in Kentico, from Contact Management through to A/B testing your landing pages and creating Marketing Automation workflows for lead nurturing.
On Day 2, conference goers will be treated to updates, presentations and practical hands-on sessions offering a sneak peak into the upcoming Kentico 10.
A full agenda is yet to be released but we’ll be updating this post as more presenters and sessions are added. (Keep an eye out for familiar names… hint hint, wink wink…) Some of the sessions that have already been confirmed include:
- Good vs Good Enough Content by Ann Handley of MarketingProfs
- Drawing a Line on Quality and Paying For It by Bruce Williams of thunder::tech
- How Terrible Mistakes Turned Into Tremendous Victories by Jim Macdonald of 3Seed Marketing/Design/Interactive
- Good, Better, Best Website Performance Optimisation by Brian McKeiver of BizStream
- From Failure to Success with Content Marketing by Arnie Kuenn of Vertical Measures
- Taming the HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion) by James Bloor of Distinction
- Culture Shock – How to Overcome the Common Pitfalls of Localising Your Website by Adam Judd of Discover IT
Earlybird prices for the conference are available until 15 August 2016. Ticketing information can be found on the event website at www.404.digital