Digital UI/UX Designer
Get Started is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Digital UI/UX Designer to join our growing team in the Melbourne CBD office.
Get Started is a digital agency with 40+ passionate professionals that are committed to creating digital experiences that matter. Since 1999 we have been delivering websites and web applications for a broad range of clients, from large multinationals, to government departments and well-known Australian brands. We are proud of the work we produce and we're even prouder of the team we've built.
Our team is always expanding and right now we need to find the perfect Digital Designer. We are looking for a mid-senior designer that is committed to designing digital experiences that are user-centric and meet the objectives of the end client. We need someone who is smart, enjoys a fun environment and loves the web. Sound like you?
We are open to applicants that want to work freelance, part-time or full-time. We care more about getting the right person (or people!) than how many hours you'd like to work.
This is what we want to see in you:
- A real passion for design and digital, up-to-date with the latest web trends
- Creative and capable skills in designing web based interfaces, from concept to completion
- 3+ years studio experience designing websites and other digital applications
- Excellent HTML and CSS with demonstrable experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS
- Familiarity with Sketch and Omnigraffle
- A great attitude, team member and contributor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A track record of producing effective and attractive digital solutions within a timeframe
- Ability to collaborate efficiently with designers, production managers and developers
We have some exciting projects coming up and need someone to help create more incredible digital experiences that users (and our clients) love. Join the team, apply now!
Why Get Started?
Get Started is a great place to work. How do we know? Because once people start working at Get Started they generally don't want to leave! In fact, we have people who have chosen to stay with our team for over a decade. Their number one reason? Because they keep loving what they do.
A few other key points just to make sure!
- We strive to be the agency of choice for you and our clients
- We value Quality, Integrity, Family and Fun
- On average, our team members have been with the company for 4.6 years
- We work with awesome clients
- We have a lot of experience and we know what we are doing (15 years is a long time in this industry!)
- All of our work is planned in detail
- Projects are scoped properly from the start
- We have a full project and task management system, which contains all requests and briefs
- The whole company is focused on communication and we are good at it
- We are focused on you and your career
- We provide a great environment, with the right people and as much real espresso coffee as you can drink!